Here is what happens when a little boy goes shopping at a sale with 6 girls! :-) (well, 8 including Olivia & Bella - or perhaps 9 including Abbey's ??)
Olivia!
Justin with his cool car cake pan!
Here is a picture of all of us on our first annual Wilton sale trip! We decided to make it an annual event (as of now, unless we change our minds :-). It's off center because the shopping cart is the one taking the picture. :-)
On the way home... Little Miss Bella is absolutely just way, way, WAY too adorable, I don't know how Abbey gets anything done at home - from the pictures below you'll see what I mean. :-) I took three pictures very similar to one another but I can't just post one...
And one last cutie-pie face to send you on your way!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun filled, prosperous day!! Sorry we were away and missed it, maybe we can join you next year? ;-)
We all agree, Bella is just too cute! Happy to hear you all had a great time!
Love,
Mrs. B
Post a Comment