The "Blue Team"
The "Green Team"
Jessica - the score keeper
Justin
I like how the blue shows up in pictures! Would a Sox shirt look as good?
GO DAD!
Justin Kelly up to bat
Father and Son
Not the best picture ever, but kind of fun with his hat and the ball falling
The end of the game. The Blue Team won - I won't list the numbers lest the green team be publicly embarrassed
Cousins - aren't they adorable?
Fellow Photographers:
Lookin' forward to the next game!
3 comments:
I agree I am looking forward to the next game too! :)
Great pictures!
~R.J.
Nice pictures! And no, a Sox jersey would NOT look as good... :-)
And really, despite the odd score at the end of the game, the teams really were very evenly matched. It was just that one inning the one team couldn't make the final out!
Very fun day, fun pictures, fun memories...
Jessica
Wonderful post of the day! :) Loved the pictures and captions.
~Dawn
Post a Comment