We haven't been doing much out of the ordinary lately, but it sure seems like we have been incredibly busy.
Lots and lots of sewing going on....
Simplicity patterns, scissors, pins, rulers - what could be better?
Maybe a Janome sewing machine??
I love this thing! :-)
Sneak peak at the lace on the dress I am making!
And music...
Kathryn is practicing up for a big event at which she'll be playing along with Kristen and Raeanne. You all sound great!!!
And of course we are having fun with the antique piano which just got tuned again today (YIPPEEEEE!) and Mr. D made the black grand piano sound fabulous as well. I'm in "piano bliss"!
Panflute is going pretty well.... still need to get a book of good music for it - anyone have any panflute music handy??
And we're practicing with Emily for a couple three-part-harmony performances in April. :-)
Panflute is going pretty well.... still need to get a book of good music for it - anyone have any panflute music handy??
And we're practicing with Emily for a couple three-part-harmony performances in April. :-)
Other "normal" stuff....
Gavana isn't too interested in Mr. Squirrel, but will watch him for a few seconds before going off for a nap.
We've been working on landscapes with acrylic paint for art these days. I don't have a picture of it yet, so you'll have to wait to see them. It's been challenging but really fun! :-)
We went with Wendy to see a CYT play that our friends were in. Here we are eating chocolate during the break! :-) The play was very well done and it was fun to see our friends on stage! I still have all the songs stuck in my head....
"I use antlers in all of my decorating....."
And just one more picture of our snowy yard - isn't it pretty?
We've been working on landscapes with acrylic paint for art these days. I don't have a picture of it yet, so you'll have to wait to see them. It's been challenging but really fun! :-)
"I use antlers in all of my decorating....."
3 comments:
Let me take a guess - the play was "Beauty and the Beast"?
How'd you know?? :-)
Well...let's just say that "someone" can also sing just a few of the songs and got the sheet music for Christmas :-)
Post a Comment