Monday, February 26, 2007

Liberty Day 2007

We had a delightful time at the 2007 Liberty Day festivities and Jamestown Conference, in which Mr. Doug Phillips and Mr. Bill Potter spoke. Mom was not the photographer this year, so we don't have as many pictures, but we still have a few, mostly of the Virginia Reel.











Eleanor and Erik Strand are having a good time! (I wish I had a picture of Mrs. Strand dancing with Maggie...but I don't! For all of you who were not there, all I can say is that it was really cute!)









Even Corrine got a bit dressed up for the occasion.




Hope you enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Simply Tiffany said...

Nice pictures. I didn't think about taking them from up on the stands! Next year... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, pictures! Nothing like a sweet hat to set off pajamas! :-)

The young Strands definitely had a bunch of fun! It was very cute to watch them.

 

Copyright © 2011 The Yen Family Blog . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com