Well...seems like this blog needs an update on what's been going on at the Yen household! Dad's been pretty crazy at work and we are not sure how long the busy time will last. Mom stays on her heels with
Noah's Ark stuff...there is always something going on with that! Kathryn continues to run
Maidens of Virtue, which, I might add, is having a
poetry contest, and recently opened
The Purrkins & Pit-Pat Website, where she sells her book and tells about how it came about, etc. She is also looking into entering a
Family Fun Story Contest that she found on
Robyn's blog. I am busy with my music and sewing and stuff. I am currently experimenting with the mandolin and flute for music as well as piano, and I might be doing my first performance as an accompanist with my friend, Emily, who is a singer!
We had the privilege of attending the
Liberty Day conference and celebration back in March which was hosted by the
Erber family. All I can say is that whoever missed it this year missed a great day! You better come next year! We only got a few pictures from the evening, but enjoy what we did get!

Zach Lautenschlager

The Fiddlers' Three

Our army men showing us their drills

Dancing!

Friends!
(Kathryn and Emily have known each other ever since they were 3 and 4)

From left to right: Sokea, Tara, Kathryn and Emily in our "matching" costumes!

It was a wonderful evening!
2 comments:
Great job on your costumes!
Hannah DeL
Thanks, Hannah! We had a lot of fun making them. I was quite impressed with myself that I got it done before midnight on Friday! :-) (I'm a bit of a last minute person...)
Wish you could have been there!
Post a Comment