Monday, September 29, 2008

10th Anniversary Videos

Well... here are the long-awaited videos from the church anniversary celebration variety show! Please note that we videoed on our mini camcorder, therefore video quality is not that great. Due to a *LOT* of laughter and no mics, some of the skits couldn't be heard and so I will only post the ones that are fairly understandable (so if you don't see your act, don't take it personally :-).

Drum roll please....

The show begins with "Women in Black" singing their celebration song!




Here are the youngest Geaschel and Hirst kids (accompanied by "Miss Anna") singing "Keep My Commandments." Notice that suddenly one voice gets louder - that's Samantha Hirst getting REALLY into this singing into the microphone thing... SO CUTE!




And ALL the Hirst & Geaschel kids reciting the 10 commandments and then singing them.




And now it gets funny. Here's Tom and Aaron - I must say they did a marvelous job with the accents. :-)


(I heard that Miss Eleanor S. asked her mother that night, "Mom... who is Alibaba?" Hmmm...)


And the following video is posted at the request of Mrs. Strand - Lauren, I sincerely apologize. It is a bit hard to hear from the laughter.


Behind the scenes note: When Daniel tries to hand Lauren the toy, you will notice that she starts putting Cheerios in her mouth instead (Wendy is being her arms) and suddenly appears to be choking - the reason being, that Wendy is unknowingly putting Cheerios in Lauren's mouth that had just fallen out of Tom's mouth! Grosssssss! :-)

This one we missed the beginning - everyone is laughing because Joseph is getting in the elevator from "Level 2: Women's Clothing." :-) It's hard to hear, but as each person gets on they are saying "C'mon, Ten..."



Well, hope you all enjoyed... :-)

3 comments:

Jessica McDonald said...

It looks like y'all had a marvelous time! Thank you very much for sharing!!

I especially love the last one. LOL! TOO FUNNY! :-D

In Christ Alone,

Jessica McD

Eleganza Strings/ The DeLadurantey Family said...

Hey ya'll! You been tagged!
See our blog,
www.delkitchen.blogspot.com

The Del sisters

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new blog look! :)
And thanks for the videos too!

 

Copyright © 2011 The Yen Family Blog . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com